Lake George's "Festival of Arts & Crafts"
ARTISANS & CRAFTSMANSHIP G * A * L * O * R * E
Rain or Shine . . .
We Promise You . . .
F * A * M * I * L * Y Entertainment Every Time !
We've put many heart-felt hours into making our "Festival of Arts & Crafts" a truly memorable experience for the entire family while visiting our "Queen of American Lakes": LAKE GEORGE, NY. All shows will be held within Shepard's Park or adjacent to the "Main-Strip" / Canada Street: a/k/a the "Heart" of Lake George Village Shepard's Park over-looks the Southern ends basin of our beautiful Lake George and Shepard's Beach. A children's playground & complimentary Adirondack Chairs are adjacent to the Lake George Band Stand where L*I*V*E entertainment of various bands will be playing during all hours of our fabulous and memorable "Festival of Arts & Crafts"!
Each Vendor will be set-up within 10x10 spaces adjacent to the main walk-way that filters from Canada Street which is host to all the local restaurants, souvenier shops and tourism ammenities. All visitors are welcome at NO COST/FREE ADMISSION!
Our "Festival of Arts & Crafts" includes over one-hundred (100+) Artisans and Craftsman from across the United States displaying and offering for sale thousands of HAND-MADE items, baskets created from their own workshops, bake sales, and simply way too many exciting features to list them all!
The talents of each vendor are sure to compliment all family members! Listed below is simply a small handful of the items that will be available during our shows this year:
- Face-Painting, Body-Art & Sand-Art,
- Personalized Egyptian Kila-Artistry while you wait
- Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds
- Kettle-Korn: Popped & right in front of your eyes!
- HUGE chocolate-chip cookies
- 100's of flavors of sweet & sugar-free fudge etc.
- Fresh, BEST-ON-EARTH Hand-Squeezed Lemonade
- Gourmet-GREATEST Coffee with Unique Flavors
- The BEST Hot-Sauces on Earth
- Gourmet Dips, Spreads, Desserts etc.
- Fabric Blankets & Quilts
- Doll Clothes: Sized to fit ALL American Girl Dolls!
- Aroma-Therapy Wraps
- Published Authors/Books w/ Puppets
- Embellished Dresses & Shirts
- Adirondack Screen-Print T-Shirts
- Tie-dye clothing
- Purses, Hair-Ties/Wraps etc.
- Water and Oil paintings
- Wood Carvings, Bowls,Toys, Pens, Clocks, Agendas
- Clay and Pottery Items
- Trinket Boxes, Table-Runners,
- Hand-painted wooden and glass home decorations,
- Elegant Floral Arrangements
- Stone-Aged Rocks & Minerals
- Fine Jewelry for Adults & Children with Italian metals and Svworski Crystals
- Candles with Aromatherapy & Oils
- Fire-Rocks made with REAL Garnet mined directly up North within the Adirondack Mountains!
We Hope to See You Soon! Please check back later for new updates to our website...
There's much M*O*R*E to come!
Event Coordinator & Promoter
Gayle C. Nelson
Home: 518.668.9541 -or- Cell: 518.415.5088